Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

DJI Smart Controller & Accessories $689

1buddyc

Reaction score
Gently used 3 month old Smart Controller for sale and these accessories: the Lanyard with Anchors, Sunnylife Silicone Sun Shield, the Factory Charger and an extra set of Control Sticks. You cover the PayPal fees if paying with PayPal and I'll cover FREE Priority Mail Shipping. Will ship in a Smart Controller Carry Case (not pictured).
Everything works, no problems or cosmetic defects. $$ back if not satisfied, Buyer to cover return shipping.
I have 2 so selling this one. Shipping will be from San Antonio, Texas and payment is to be in U.S. Dollars.
$689 Questions? Thanks for looking.

CIMG4491.JPGCIMG4484.JPGCIMG4492.JPGCIMG4494.JPGCIMG4487.JPG

Last edited:

Shivers

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Question, why are you selling? Sorry to ask!? Is it due to not working as it should? Looking to purchase, not bust your balls. Ha ha. New to flying, and I feel this would be a great edition. Thanks.

Gadriller

Reaction score
Question, why are you selling? Sorry to ask!? Is it due to not working as it should? Looking to purchase, not bust your balls. Ha ha. New to flying, and I feel this would be a great edition. Thanks.
He stated above that he has two of them

Shivers

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
He stated above that he has two of them

Thanks, as I missed that detail. Yet, I find my self laughing. You are not the one listing the item, yet still add the roll eyes!? I appreciate you clarifying, yet the added sarcasm can rest, please. Thanks.

To the actual seller of said item. I’m Interested! Please personal message me. Thanks again.

Gadriller

Reaction score
Thanks, as I missed that detail. Yet, I find my self laughing. You are not the one listing the item, yet still add the roll eyes!? I appreciate you clarifying, yet the added sarcasm can rest, please. Thanks.

To the actual seller of said item. I’m Interested! Please personal message me. Thanks again.
Lol sorry as I’m not the emoji person as I used that one as looking up referring to above statement not being sarcastic. My apologies.

Reactions: Shivers

Shivers

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Lol sorry as I’m not the emoji person as I used that one as looking up referring to above statement not being sarcastic. My apologies.
Got ya man! Thanks! Contacted seller.

Starz

Reaction score
Somewhat surprised this is not sold. Two months ago, it’s wouldn’t have lasted more than a few days. I was actually thinking of letting mine go since I don’t use it much. Won’t work on an I2.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
b_henk