DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

dji smart controller calibration fail. error code 60010

Chris P. Chicken

Reactions
hello guys
I am using the smart controller with the ma2
It says rc calibration is necessary, I just calibrate it, but it contine to exist. I calibrate the drone, link it again to my drone, calibrate my sc a 1000 times but it wont work...
is there someone with the same problems?
can someone help me>
I have this drone and sc for only 3 weeks....

hello guys
It says rc calibration is necessary, I just calibrate it, but it contine to exist. I calibrate the drone, link it again to my drone, calibrate my sc a 1000 times but it wont work...
can someone help me>
What do you mean "it won't work" ? Did you check if you have at least 12 satellites? GPS status?

hello guys
can someone help me>
I have the same issue right now. I'm flying my air 2 with the smart controller and have the same 60010 code come up. I can't fly due to the RC controller calibration required. I have done every calibration I can on the controller and to the drone. I was trying to backdate the firmware but it failed 3 times. I was able to fly that night. Yesterday I backdated the firmware successfully and tried again, did not work. Later that night could fly, not sure why. I will keep you informed.

I have the same issue right now. I'm flying my air 2 with the smart controller and have the same 60010 code come up. I can't fly due to the RC controller calibration required. I have done every calibration I can on the controller and to the drone. I was trying to backdate the firmware but it failed 3 times. I was able to fly that night. Yesterday I backdated the firmware successfully and tried again, did not work. Later that night could fly, not sure why. I will keep you informed.
ok I dont understand why this happens...! But I have found a solution
1 re-link the sc to drone
2 Restart drone and sc
3 calibrate compas of drone
3 calibrate compas of sc
4 power of drone
5 power of sc
6 power on drone and sc
7 fly

hello guys
can someone help me>
I have the M2Z and Smart Controller. When I first got it, it wanted me to do a calibration for the Smart Controller itself. If this is what you are referring to versus the AC calibration, you can do it without even being connected to the AC. There is an area in the settings menu to calibrate the controller which involves wobbling the controller around as it shows on the screen. When trying to do this in the method they show on the screen, it would say "calibration failed" every time. Eventually I found that if I wobbled it at about twice as fast as it showed on screen, it worked fine. I actually did the speed change due to frustration, after trying at the exact speed they were showing on screen at least 10 times to no avail. The first time I doubled the speed, it worked. So if this is the calibration screen you are referring to, try it outside in the open and at a faster "wobble" pace than shown on screen.

I have the M2Z and Smart Controller. When I first got it, it wanted me to do a calibration for the Smart Controller itself. If this is what you are referring to versus the AC calibration, you can do it without even being connected to the AC. There is an area in the settings menu to calibrate the controller which involves wobbling the controller around as it shows on the screen. When trying to do this in the method they show on the screen, it would say "calibration failed" every time. Eventually I found that if I wobbled it at about twice as fast as it showed on screen, it worked fine. I actually did the speed change due to frustration, after trying at the exact speed they were showing on screen at least 10 times to no avail. The first time I doubled the speed, it worked. So if this is the calibration screen you are referring to, try it outside in the open and at a faster "wobble" pace than shown on screen.
I wobble it at an angle of 85° I do it normal speed 2x faster 2x slower and even at the lightening speed!!!
doesnt work

I wobble it at an angle of 85° I do it normal speed 2x faster 2x slower and even at the lightening speed!!!
doesnt work
On mine I had to have it flat (screen horizontal) and simply wobble it around as if you were swirling water around in it. Mine is maybe older and different in some way. It was worth a try at any rate.

wherefore do i need 12 gps satelites?
It varies from drone manufacturer and model. Information appears to be mostly anecdotal rather than scientific. The Mavic series appears to require more satellites than other DJI drones. There are two satellite systems used, GPS(31 satellites operated by U.S.) and GLONASS(24 satellites operated by Russia). It seems that it is possible to fly with 6 satellites from either system but more stable flying has been reported by using 6 or more satellites from each system(at least 12 total).

ok I dont understand why this happens...! But I have found a solution
1 re-link the sc to drone
2 Restart drone and sc
3 calibrate compas of drone
3 calibrate compas of sc
4 power of drone
5 power of sc
6 power on drone and sc
7 fly
Might try connecting SC with dji assistant to your PC. See if you can get to a calibration screen. If not worst case scenario you might have to do a factory reset to controller.

hello guys
can someone help me>
How's it going...
This error appeared to me after modifying the control to put the Alientech antennas. I started the control with the indicator button flashing blue.
The problem is that the camera control levers did not work, what was done was to calibrate the control levers, I achieved it by sliding from the top of the screen down on the configure levers option, follow the steps, re-link and I'm ready The error did not come out again and it stopped blinking.

hello guys
can someone help me>
How's it going...
This error appeared to me after modifying the control to put the Alientech antennas. I started the control with the indicator button flashing blue.
The problem is that the camera control levers did not work, what was done was to calibrate the control levers, I achieved it by sliding from the top of the screen down on the configure levers option, follow the steps, re-link and I'm ready The error did not come out again and it stopped blinking.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada