DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji "Smart Controller" Fly More bag

Cpt.Barbossa1072

Reactions
saw this on Aliexpress website, its a listing for the new Dji Flymore combo bag made for the Smart Controller.... US $37.59 25% Off | Original DJI Mavic 2 Smart Controller Storage Bag Shoulder Bag Carrying Case for DJI Mavic 2 Pro/Mavic2 Zoom Drone Accessorie
View attachment 81096
2e51a8c378f06b586e0aaba15e01993a.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, that seems like a pretty good discount over the original price (someone posted a link last week at the full price). Good find.

Although, I managed to get the Smart Controller in the original. smaller fly-more bag. I even left the sticks on but had it protected using the Pgytech screen/stick protector for the SC. I packed in the drone and onboard battery, two extra batteries, extra props, my lanyard and some small items. That then went into my daypack for a hike in the snow and flying over a frozen pond.

Oh, that seems like a pretty good discount over the original price (someone posted a link last week at the full price). Good find.

Although, I managed to get the Smart Controller in the original. smaller fly-more bag. I even left the sticks on but had it protected using the Pgytech screen/stick protector for the SC. I packed in the drone and onboard battery, two extra batteries, extra props, my lanyard and some small items. That then went into my daypack for a hike in the snow and flying over a frozen pond.

Agreed on all points. I don't have any issues with my original Fly More Bag fitting the SC.

Thats not a bad looking bag.
I can get my SC into the flymore bag but its a little tight with wasted space around it. Worth considering at least.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calezu