DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI SPARK rumor updates + leaked video

I guess they arent taking preorders like they did with the Mavic...
DJI takes pre-orders for all of their drones (after they have been announced).

Reactions: DronePilotOne
lets hope theres not another Mavic release debacle.
Assuming this is coming in at a much lower price point than the Mavic, it could be even worse since it'll be available to even more people budget-wise.

Assuming this is coming in at a much lower price point than the Mavic, it could be even worse since it'll be available to even more people budget-wise.
That's a reasonable assumption. It might pay off to wait a few months to order until the usual kinks are straightened out.

I wonder if it will share the same controller as the MP or a newly designed controller.

If the camera is a tad better than the Mavic it might take out that segment entirely?

Once the Sparks specs are made official, or at least speculated, I would like to see a side by side comparison with the Mavic. Looks like the Sparks gimbal wont yaw, and the flight time will be around 15 minutes.

Once the Sparks specs are made official, or at least speculated, I would like to see a side by side comparison with the Mavic. Looks like the Sparks gimbal wont yaw, and the flight time will be around 15 minutes.
Yeah, rumors are what they are. The specs are everything. We'll have to wait and see.

I have heard the same scuttlebutt around the water cooler, only a two axis gimbal.
Regards,
-d.

I j
Seem to me like a high end toy grade....?
Few more pics here: DJI Spark leaked – FPV Racer | Quadcopter Guide

What are your criteria for toy grade? When I think of toy drones, I think more of something like an Air Hog where you have no replacement parts if it crashes and limited functionality. The Spark might have a 4k camera, obstacle avoidance, 2 axis gimbal, and 15 minute flight time. For me, that puts it way above toy grade. Plus it's made by DJI and might have Refresh or other insurance.

Reactions: DronePilotOne
I j

What are your criteria for toy grade? When I think of toy drones, I think more of something like an Air Hog where you have no replacement parts if it crashes and limited functionality. The Spark might have a 4k camera, obstacle avoidance, 2 axis gimbal, and 15 minute flight time. For me, that puts it way above toy grade. Plus it's made by DJI and might have Refresh or other insurance.

Mostly size and all the limitations/usage that can be done with such a light drone; this is why i added "high grade", not thinking about 30$ "disposable" drone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929