DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

dji still no update for shipping

wave7373

Reactions
Just ordered another from Best Buy. I bought the combo on the release day from DJI through Amazon, however I don't have much hope on that arriving before then...
Just a little hedge because I am tired of waiting. I know before Best Buy just said sold out, so we are making progress...

Just ordered another from Best Buy. I bought the combo on the release day from DJI through Amazon, however I don't have much hope on that arriving before then...
Just a little hedge because I am tired of waiting. I know before Best Buy just said sold out, so we are making progress...

I tried and keep getting an error when adding to the cart...

I assume this is for people that preordered quite a while ago, their is no way if you ordered today it's going to ship to you on the 30th.

same here, BB just let me preorder and will receive it on the 31st. oct. about 5 minutes ago

Ordered on-line today at BB. Got a message that it was pre-ordered and that I will get it by Sunday Oct 30 AND card has NOT been charged, yet.

Best Buy is probably DJI's most important B&M/Internet retailer. Probably much more important than Apple. They have significant shelf space in all of their stores... I would assume that a large portion of inventory is being directed to Best Buy.

That would still be after all the www.DJI.com pre-orders are fulfilled, ...right?

I highly doubt it. Like I said, Best Buy is probably THE most important retail partner by a LARGE margin. They're going to get them stock. They already have shelf space advertising the Mavic.

It might irritate some DJI pre orderers... but irritating them isn't anything compared to pissing off your largest North American retail partner.

It might irritate some DJI pre orderers... but irritating them isn't anything compared to pissing off your largest North American retail partner.
Yes, I'll be irritated if BB gets generic stock before I get my preordered product. I'll just buy from BB and cancel my order at www.dji.com if mine hasn't shipped by then. I'm just wanting the Mavic by Nov 10th because we're going out of the state for a wedding and I'd really like to have it.

Here's to hoping it ships by then!

Reactions: DroneDad
same here, BB just let me preorder and will receive it on the 31st. oct. about 5 minutes ago

I just changed browsers (from Safari to Chrome) and the order went through fine. I also have an order through DJI (9/29) with lots of additional accessories. So we'll see who delivers first.

Thank you. I just pre ordered a Mavic pro from bestbuy a few minutes ago. Says get it by 10/30 so we will see

Best Buy seems to have absolutely no idea what's going on. One day it seems that they'll have them in a couple days and the next day they say they have no idea. A friend of my who works at Best Buy says there is absolutely no way of knowing for sure. I would never order a drone from a big box store like Best Buy. First off you have to pay sales tax and also you get absolutely zero service if you need help. There are certain things you buy at Best Buy and DRONES ARE NOT ONE OF THEM in my opinion.

I ordered one from BB today too. I seriously doubt I get it on the October 31 tho. Just doesn't seem possible.

So, who has done a pre-order for anything from BB in the past? What is their routine? If this is going to happen shouldn't we see our status change to shipped by at least this Friday?

Reactions: tonytafarella
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929