DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI store order nightmare

MavicGurl

Reactions
Sold my Phantom 3 and Ordered the Mavic pro at the DJI store feb 9,2017. Drone arrives from China hongkong Feb 20,2017 . Upon receiving did all necessary steps and checkup. Mavic had "Gimbal overloaded issue out of the box. Called DJI support and they argee that it was broken and possibly a hardware issue after all the necessary steps to correct it. I did not drop it nor crash it. The gimbal brace is removed before starting. The gimbal is at the right possition. Anyways. They send me a shipping label 3 days later. Reported it feb 21 and they emailed me return label feb 24. Shipped feb 24
And UPS delivered it feb27. They acknowledge it march 3 as received. And today monday march 6 thay said they are going to return my package because it was incomplete. I only sent the drone, the battery and the remote. I guess they want the manual and the charger too for a replacement. I told the representative that I specifically ask the guy what needs to be returned. Anyways they wont replace it because its missing the charger and manual and the propellers. Sonnow they gave me a new case number. They are going to ship me back the package and told me to include the manual other ****. I asked them why cant i just mail the rest? Why do they have to mail the whole thing back and forth?? They say thats how they operate they want everything in one box. Learn from my mistake guys. Dont buy from DJI store. Such a hassle. Im going to my trip with out a drone. Oh if anyone here wants a class action lawsuit count me in. DJI has no competition and they are just do whatever they want. I spent $$$ for a drone thats broken. Im not even sure if they are goint to get me a refund

As i posted. I received the mavic defective so i wanted a replacement not a repair. But now i just want a refund because Im tired of dealing with them. I probably spoke to 10 different people from DJI. Chat, phone and email.

Reactions: knownbug
That sucks. Yeah, a refund is the right call here.

Sold my Phantom 3 and Ordered the Mavic pro at the DJI store feb 9,2017. Drone arrives from China hongkong Feb 20,2017 . Upon receiving did all necessary steps and checkup. Mavic had "Gimbal overloaded issue out of the box. Called DJI support and they argee that it was broken and possibly a hardware issue after all the necessary steps to correct it. I did not drop it nor crash it. The gimbal brace is removed before starting. The gimbal is at the right possition. Anyways. They send me a shipping label 3 days later. Reported it feb 21 and they emailed me return label feb 24. Shipped feb 24
And UPS delivered it feb27. They acknowledge it march 3 as received. And today monday march 6 thay said they are going to return my package because it was incomplete. I only sent the drone, the battery and the remote. I guess they want the manual and the charger too for a replacement. I told the representative that I specifically ask the guy what needs to be returned. Anyways they wont replace it because its missing the charger and manual and the propellers. Sonnow they gave me a new case number. They are going to ship me back the package and told me to include the manual other ****. I asked them why cant i just mail the rest? Why do they have to mail the whole thing back and forth?? They say thats how they operate they want everything in one box. Learn from my mistake guys. Dont buy from DJI store. Such a hassle. Im going to my trip with out a drone. Oh if anyone here wants a class action lawsuit count me in. DJI has no competition and they are just do whatever they want. I spent $$$ for a drone thats broken. Im not even sure if they are goint to get me a refund
It was DOA, so the entire box should go back to DJI as they have to send you a replacement (not a repaired one). Not quite sure why the stupid guy from DJI support didn't tell you to do so.

The support guy told me to just send in the drone, the battery and the remote. No propeller and charger and manual. Thats the guys i spoke on the phone. I asked him are you sure?? He said "yes"
That guy cost me 3 weeks of delay and now i dont have a drone for my trip. Thats why i just want a refund amd i just buy a phantom 4 from a local store to bring with me

Now the question is because they are so inconsistent are they gonna say " ohh its past the 7 days blah blah blah and its broken for this long. You should have returned it right away blah blah blah. Im screwed basically if this happens because they can say " oh the last guy you spoke to was wrong and it is too late for a refund" you know. Bottom line is. Dont buy your mavic at DJI store. Its ok of you get good one. But if you get a bad one good luck. And they say 3-5 business days to ship? Thats a lie. I ordered feb9 i got mine feb 20 heads up to you guys

Now the question is because they are so inconsistent are they gonna say " ohh its past the 7 days blah blah blah and its broken for this long. You should have returned it right away blah blah blah.
Since you have reported the issue of DOA soon after receiving it, they will have to send you a replacement one or either give you full refund, irrespective of the delay and all this issue going on.

I hope so Pushpak i really hope so. Im waiting for the drone to be shipped back to me. They want me to ship everything back. I hope they ship it back to me this week and not 2 weeks from now since they are so busy

Why would you buy a drone from the same company if you are so mad at them. You might as well just get another mavic. If you are interested in a lawsuit, don't support the company, it makes no sense.

They are going to ship it back to me so i cam ship it back to them. They dont want me to just ship them the remaining pieces which is the propellers, manual and the charger lol. I also live 20 miles from carson where my drone is. They dont want me to drop it off either.

Hangtimex im buying the drone from amazon, bestbuy or target. So if its broken or DOA i can return it faster. The lawsuit is meant for a wake up call. Hopefully it sends a message to management or the owners to step up their cust service and repairs. I might just buy the gopro karma. My post is a warning for people who wants to go through DJI store. Heads up. If you get a good drone thats great but if you get a bad one good luck

Hmmm interesting case. Sorry to hear about your runaround. Seems that normal procedure was not followed by any means.

Reactions: blair1121
Shipping is a nightmare with DJI, You cant even order a charger without waiting 3 weeks before they decide to ship it, and about a month later you will get a charger! I cant even imagine with a mavic

lawsuit for what? I don't understand your problem.

Reactions: constantinople
You obviously [emoji173]️ DJI so im not gonna argue with you lol. Hope you never have to go through what ove gone through

my friend sended back his mavic just third times since december 1. and hi got a good bird in the last week. this is a nightmare ;)

you want to buy a gopro karma? before you buy it, watch this!

(sorry for my bad english!)

Reactions: delvecchioforza
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54