DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

dji store won't sell to philippines

shb

Reactions
I was chatting with a representative of dji about replacing my recently lost mavic. they said they cannot ship to the Philippines do to Philippine government regulations. I don't understand this. I bought a visuo drone from tomtop and they
shipped it to the Philippines. why would a dji drone be any different? steve

I can't believe that there is any government restriction - the Mavic Pro is on open sale in several shops here, and there is a DJI distributor/reseller in Manila, recommended to me by DJI Hong Kong.

Last edited:
I have the same problem here in South Africa. They dont ship here directly because of that excuse.I use Aramex Global Shopper to get my stuff here. At the end it is much cheaper with shipping and duties than any shop here can do it. So for DJI in States i just have it shipped to the Aramex office in New York, and they then bring it in for me. They have about 17 addresses all over the globe, so choose the nearest one to where you are buying from. Very easy, go and check out there site. It might help.

I have the same problem here in South Africa. They dont ship here directly because of that excuse.I use Aramex Global Shopper to get my stuff here. At the end it is much cheaper with shipping and duties than any shop here can do it. So for DJI in States i just have it shipped to the Aramex office in New York, and they then bring it in for me. They have about 17 addresses all over the globe, so choose the nearest one to where you are buying from. Very easy, go and check out there site. It might help.

As far as I know drones and batteries are not allowed to be shipped by Aramex

Weird, just received a "Drone" package from Aramex. Maybe i am lucky [emoji3]
am trying to buy the Mavic 2 from US and have it shipped to the Aramex new York adders, any idea how long is the shipment going to take?
ans has the battery shipment issue been solved by aramex

am trying to buy the Mavic 2 from US and have it shipped to the Aramex new York adders, any idea how long is the shipment going to take?
ans has the battery shipment issue been solved by aramex
If the battery is in the Mavic, then it is not a problem. If you try to just ship batteries, they will refuse to ship it further. If all goes well, it usually takes about 2 weeks for me. Will depend on where you are. The best will be to contact Aramex, and explain what you need to be shipped, they then will tell you yes, or no. Good luck.

If the battery is in the Mavic, then it is not a problem. If you try to just ship batteries, they will refuse to ship it further. If all goes well, it usually takes about 2 weeks for me. Will depend on where you are. The best will be to contact Aramex, and explain what you need to be shipped, they then will tell you yes, or no. Good luck.

Thanks for the info.
I actually called Aramex and they told me they dont ship drones at all. So am trying ti find another way.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest