DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Stress

gkrug

Reactions
With the current Firmware problems I get the feeling that between the US Army & the FAA that DJI is under great stress trying to please everyone. The rapid-fire Firmware upgrades creates havoc for all of us. While it’s understandable, you cannot ever satisfy governmental agencies. You give an inch and then they want a mile.
There should be a way for us to use our Commercial Pilot License Number and not have to constantly request approval as should be required by the Hobbiest. We understand the Classes of AIRSPACE, Etc. I do like to be advised of TFR’s. In case I missed one.
Just my opinion...

The rapid-fire FW and app upgrades are not to please US Army and FAA, they are attempts to cover up that ICE scandal and quickly remove malicious code DJI had on our drones and phones. As any developer knows, quick removal of large chunks of code leads to bugs/instability that takes a lot of time to resolve.

Reactions: hryzec
The rapid fire upgrades were also an attempt by DJI to plug the holes in their firmware and application that allowed users to modify their parameters and rollback firmware.

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
XtremeDronePilot Is it known which particular FW the code appeared first or was it there from very early releases?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots