DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Studio quietly releases new STORM drone

I have not seen that one yet. Impressive! It's made to compete head to head with the Alta-8 system.

What's interesting is that the video was uploaded Jan 4, 2019. I guess they've been holding off on announcing this for a while?

I sure like those coaxial motors.... my first drone was coaxial ... I think it could have lifted a bowling ball with ease... I stopped flying it as the current draw was melting wires... :-(

Not for general sale.

I know, it’s sad it’s not for general sale, I would have liked to have had the production van that comes with it.

My point was that it would have a lot of down time and very short shot ability, but seems like movie scenes are all short takes these days to entertain the attention challenged.

Last edited:
I know, it’s sad it’s not for general sale, I would have liked to have had the production van that comes with it.

My point was that it would have a lot of down time and very short shot ability, but seems like movie scenes are all short takes these days to entertain the attention challenged.
Well put.....wait.....what was I saying......hang on ......I have an incoming text .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird