DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI to Yuneec to Karma to Mavic

mavic53

Reactions
Started with the very earliest Phantom up to the 4 then to Typhoon H and the Go Pro Karma and now back to the Mavic. UK based. It is the complete answer ultra portable and the pictures are excellent. Plus all the other extra modes. Very satisfied.

Reactions: dirkclod
The battery problem locking seems to be OK now on the Karma. The many settings on the GO PRO camera can never be equalled by a fixed camera on any Drone of course. Plus you can use the GO Pro camera elsewhere which is a good feature. The Yuneec Typhoon has six props which undoubtedly is a safety feature plus the legs retract. But the compactability of the Mavic is the absolute winner for me. The features on any of them I frankly never bothered with.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .:)

Started with the very earliest Phantom up to the 4 then to Typhoon H and the Go Pro Karma and now back to the Mavic. UK based. It is the complete answer ultra portable and the pictures are excellent. Plus all the other extra modes. Very satisfied.
Howdy from Wyoming mavic53, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: mavic53
I was going to go for the Typhoon as my first drone but then the Mavic came out and thought this was a great compact and somewhat discreet little flyer.

Welcome to the forum!

Reactions: mavic53

Welcome! Great people and incredible minds here if you ever need help with your mavic. Cheers

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000