maximum flight height: 200m
maximum speed: 75km/h
maximum flight time: 60min
maximum payload weight: 0.8kg
range: 20km
radio link: LB2/4G LTE
price: $50000+

Reactions: Myha
Hummmmm how do the motors pitch forward?... especially the rear ones without interfering with the current way it's mounted. Looks like they strapped the twin motor beams from the Inspire onto a fixed wing. I wanna call BS, but will wait and see if this is the true design.

I would be interested in a Mavic X type design with tilt motors and the motor arms were airfoils to aid in lift.

Hummmmm how do the motors pitch forward?... especially the rear ones without interfering with the current way it's mounted. Looks like they strapped the twin motor beams from the Inspire onto a fixed wing. I wanna call BS, but will wait and see if this is the true design.

I would be interested in a Mavic X type design with tilt motors and the motor arms were airfoils to aid in lift.

Just speculation, but the rears become pushers, like on the old B-36.

Jake

Autel Robotics announced a similar bird, it looked more elegant, perhaps smaller. But since it was Autel, the bird exists entirely in their imagination. I think it is (was?) named Kestrel.

Autel Robotics announced a similar bird, it looked more elegant, perhaps smaller. But since it was Autel, the bird exists entirely in their imagination. I think it is (was?) named Kestrel.

That sounds correct. I actually spoke with them from a public safety standpoint and they have barely built the first prototype and claim to have more than a hundred agencies that have put in pre-orders. They sure are not local government agencies in thr USA. We can not order concepts.

Oh Oh.....another upgrade to GO 4 app is coming.:)
I wonder if I use the MP controller to fly that?
And also, it's gonna be a real pain doing a compass cal on that thing for sure.:D

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rocko42