DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI

tca

Reactions
I have purchased four [4 ] drones fromI DJI..Mavic Air.....Mavic Pro2...Mavic Air 2s....Mavic 3 Classic...
I have always been pleased with each one of these drones and the support service that I have gotten over the years BUT the support service I received in the past 10 days was REALLY good.

I purchased my Air 2s in March of 2022...I then purchased the 2 year Care Refresh on 4/3/22. Well on
2/16/23 I went to the DJI site to check my time on the Care Refresh for my Air 2s and it showed that there
was NO Care Refresh for my drone...So I called DJI support talked talked to a very nice young lady named
"May."...She started to work on my case....over the next 8 days it was discovered that my Care Refresh had been given to another Air 2s...seems the was a mix up and the last number in my serial number was "5" and my
Care Refresh was issued to a Air 2s with "S"........Needles to say May did a lot of work and I got a\ coupon for a
2 year Care Refresh which I bound to my Air 2s and I am covered until 2/25/25!

Thanks May!!!

Might be useful to post thos on the DJI forum... that is if you want her to get a pat on the back.
Question is, had "S" used any of your care refresh?

Thanks.........I don't know if "S" had used any of my Care Refresh........all I know is that I hadn't tried to use it, I wasn't sure when I had gotten it and was just checking when I discoverd that I didn't have it......

Glad it was sorted out for you! Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: YVRGUY
Your experience mirrors mine. I had care refresh for my Mini 3 Pro which had a close encounter with a tree. It still flew well, but the gimbal would vibrate on random occasions and it was useless for photography, I assumed they would repair it, but nope - a brand new mini 3 pro arrived in a few days. The follow up has been fantastic - two calls to make sure I got it and that it is working. Great job DJI.

I’ve had excellent support on my Pocket also. Much appreciated!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS