DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DjiGo 4 Homepoint

darjelin

Reactions
Hi all
I can't find any explanation on what i'm concerned with djigo map.
After my first initialisation, update, check and settings, the "H" bubble on map was green. Perfect
Today I made my first fly, and after hearing "homepoint recorded..." I checked the map and the bubble was orange. Same at home. I didn' try intelligent rth, but I would like to be sure that there is a logical explanation.
Thanks for your help/

Got a screenshot so we can see what you're describing?

Sure, it's not mine, but it's what I would like to have again. Here the "Homepoint bubble" have the "right" color, green. And mine is orange, I don't know why.

q1ct.jpg

Edit : a friend just told me that it's maybe about my rth setting to 50 meters, in a zone 30.

Here it is. There's not enough gps on the screen, but it s the same with more of them and a "Ready to go (GPS)" in green.

6mi4.png
:)

Last edited:
I've never seen a yellow/orange home point marker in DJI GO (or anyone else ever mention it).

Are there any unusual home point related messages in your flight logs? If you haven't checked, you can upload and view them online here.

I check that and copy paste asap. After two hours on the web, I found one guy who have the same "orange point", as you can see on this video (after 4 mn) :
I sent him a mail, and hope that he can explain this mistery.

Thanks for the link, nothing special, except stranges battery values during the flight. But for the homepoint it was clearly recorded before take-off.

The only thing that seems similar is you're both flying in a Class D zone. What happens when you're not in a Class D zone?

No idea at this time, it was my first fly and in my area it's really difficult to have a full rights flying zone.
The purple dot is my flying localization for last afternoon.

kfze.jpg

So you were right, I discussed with Dji aftersales service, and the home point change its color according to the area. It should be become green in a full right zone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242