DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DLog-M H.265 Unsupported compression type Premiere Pro CC 2019

drekko

Reactions
Hi

Hi , I am getting this error when trying to import my DJI Drones, DLOG-M H.265 video files into Premiere. I have installed the HECV H.265 codec extensions from the Windows store but it wont work. Is there a codec specific for Premiere Pro?

1546398349326.png

You have Adobe Subscription or its cracked? HEVC Codec for Premiere need to be download from Creative Cloud...

Doesnt matter if you can play the files outside of Premiere.

Hope it helps!

You have Adobe Subscription or its cracked? HEVC Codec for Premiere need to be download from Creative Cloud...

Doesnt matter if you can play the files outside of Premiere.

Hope it helps!

Hi Yes I do have a full license for Creative Cloud. I ended up getting it to work for anyone else who has this issue and find this thread:
Renamed the cache folders and restarted Premiere which allowed it to create new fresh cache folders:
Follow this article from Adobe :
Troubleshooting linking and importing errors with MTS and MP4 files after updating to Premiere Pro CC

Reactions: BirdThatFlys88
Hi

Hi , I am getting this error when trying to import my DJI Drones, DLOG-M H.265 video files into Premiere. I have installed the HECV H.265 codec extensions from the Windows store but it wont work. Is there a codec specific for Premiere Pro?

View attachment 57471
I was getting the same message with footage I shot in Litchi. Then I shot footage in the DJI app and it loaded into PP and then so has Litchi. Not sure what caused it. Did you shoot in the DJI app?

I found that actually Importing the files, rather than just dragging them into Premier did the trick, been a while since I'd done that :)

People are weird, aren't they? I say that because I've never used drag and drop in Premiere, it's always <Ctrl><I> for me. :) Guess you found a reportable bug, fozzzy. Is it repeatable?

People are weird, aren't they? I say that because I've never used drag and drop in Premiere, it's always for me. :) Guess you found a reportable bug, fozzzy. Is it repeatable?
It is buddy, not touched any video while off work for christmas (my old macook takes far to long even with proxie files) so I'll confirm on Monday, though I'm pretty certain it's how i solved the issue

I was getting the same message with footage I shot in Litchi. Then I shot footage in the DJI app and it loaded into PP and then so has Litchi. Not sure what caused it. Did you shoot in the DJI app?
Yes I dont know how to use Litchi yet so I am just using the DJI app

Also I tried importing directly as well as drag dropping before I fixed the issue

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike