DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do DJI really care

04888allan

Reactions
Have contacted DJI Australia twice now with questions on buying the New Mavic 3, and twice they said they would call me back and so far nothing.
Do they really want to sell there products, or are they that cocky they don't care?

Maybe try a dealer, like D1 Store, Sphere Drones, I've had emails about their getting M3 stock very soon, and you can bet dealers will be keen to talk to you.

By the way, welcome to the forum.
Maybe pop over to the intro section and say g'day to all here, tell us about any previous experience with various drones etc.

Reactions: tlswift58
Welcome to the Forum,

The Forum is better than any DJI Platform so ask and everyone will do there best, however there is a lot that not even DJI reps know so that may be why no one is getting back to you.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 3 in the Rain,

Have contacted DJI Australia twice now with questions on buying the New Mavic 3, and twice they said they would call me back and so far nothing.
Do they really want to sell there products, or are they that cocky they don't care?
DJI is typically slow - even in the US. They still love to use the Covid excuse. Since none of my drones are under refresh any longer - no real need to contact DJI about anything.

Check all the posts on the forum for the M3 stuff to decide if it is right for you. For many of us - NOPE, at least not at this time.

What questions do you have? Many here could answer them.

Reactions: hiflyer201
Maybe try a dealer, like D1 Store, Sphere Drones, I've had emails about their getting M3 stock very soon, and you can bet dealers will be keen to talk to you.

By the way, welcome to the forum.
Maybe pop over to the intro section and say g'day to all here, tell us about any previous experience with various drones etc.
Hi Mavic_South_Oz I’ve just bought the Mavic 3 as I couldn’t wait.
I never really do forums or FB so not good on posting or even know how lol.
I’ll have a look around the site as it has been a good experience so far.
Cheers mate

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Hi Mavic_South_Oz I’ve just bought the Mavic 3 as I couldn’t wait.
I never really do forums or FB so not good on posting or even know how lol.
I’ll have a look around the site as it has been a good experience so far.
Cheers mate

Hey great !
You should be right . . . is it your first drone ? Or first DJI drone ?
If so, take small steps, learn to fly it well first (the manual for functions, here to learn of any quirks still there, problems to avoid, and youtube first flight tutorials etc), before getting too heavily into video and photos.
The most important thing is getting the flight right / automatic stick movements and knowledge, so you get it back every time.
Enjoy !

edit- just saw your other post re the air2s and FPV, nice :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett