DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do the Controllersticks of the MP2 fit to the RC of the Mavic Air?

Jeytea

Reactions
Hello Folks,
could someone tell me if the RC Sticks of the MP2 could fit on the RC of theMavic Air? Are they similar or is there any difference?

Thanks

Maybe a touch harsh but it is best that people speak of the correct model so other do not misunderstand. Since 99% use the correct model terms on here, it is is in their best interest to correct the 1%. The rest of us have had to go through the learning of the correct name for the many DJI aircraft and if 99% can d it then those last few can manage it too, I'm sure. Maybe someone else incorrectly taught them the wrong term, so it is best to mention things early so everyone is on the same page with models numbers.

It is a shame no one ever bothered to inform the poor OP if the sticks fit or not. I don't have an air but do have a Mavic 2 Pro (M2P), so can't help him. Who knows, maybe no one responded because there is no such model as an MP2 !

It is a shame no one ever bothered to inform the poor OP if the sticks fit or not. I don't have an air but do have a Mavic 2 Pro (M2P), so can't help him. Who knows, maybe no one responded because there is no such model as an MP2 !
No, I think everyone knew what he meant.

More likely is that most people probably have one or the other, not both. However - this listing on Amazon would indicate that the "Mavic Air/ MAVIC MINI/ Mavic 2 Pro - Zoom " sticks are interchangeable.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61