DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do these two things first when you get the Goggles!

kona

Reactions
I've read through *lots* of thread where people seem to be confused about the same things I was confused about when setting these up, so here I go hopefully making everybody's lives a little easier:

1. You gotta be logged in to your DJI account on the Go 4 app when activating them this way with your Mavic. Otherwise it will fail on the last step. Have seen about a dozen people be confused about it and I tried myself for 30 minutes before reading the tip somewhere deeply buried in a thread.

2. If you haven't adjusted pupillary distance you might think you're having age related near vision issues. I'm just a tad too young, but before adjusting the pupillary distance to my (apparently relatively far apart) eyes it felt exactly like trying to focus on something too close and everything bring sorta blurry as a result. I'm going to go out on a limb and bet that lots of folks here frustrated about blurry images and it being hard to focus just didn't adjust their pupillary distance.

.................... I'm going to go out on a limb and bet that lots of folks here frustrated about blurry images and it being hard to focus just didn't adjust their pupillary distance.

I think it's a limb too far, lol. I would be surprised if people didn't quickly discover what the thumbwheel was for. I had blurry images after I had messed with the IPD. Only cured with glasses that I don't normally wear.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calezu