DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you dream about drones?

RayOZ

Reactions
I've been crook (sick, for non-Aussies) for the last couple of days. I haven't been sleeping well, and drifting in and out of sleep, I see myself moving around in my dreams from the viewpoint of a drone!!! I think i need help...

Reactions: Former Member
I know exactly how you feel.
Since I've bought my mavic, every time I fall asleep, I dream that I'm eating pizza with Clint Eastwood while watching Apocalypse Now.

Reactions: Former Member
Im in the USA and my answer to being sick is Vicks Nyquil and watching the movie Charlies Angels on infinite repeat. That gets my mind off of drones and on to something more exciting.

I dream about dreaming of flying every morning just before I wake up. My problem lies that I think about it the rest of the day too. Oh , I have it bad too.

I've been crook (sick, for non-Aussies) for the last couple of days. I haven't been sleeping well, and drifting in and out of sleep, I see myself moving around in my dreams from the viewpoint of a drone!!! I think i need help...
Lmao

Considering I crashed my Mavic 3 weeks ago, and it won’t be till next week before my replacement arrives, I think I am actually suffering from a severe case of withdrawal symptoms. I think my only cure is when my replacement Mavic arrives.

I feel for you. Get another one!:rolleyes: The Pro is much cheaper now.Don't tell me, that thought never enter your head. Stop talking yourself out of it. Think of it this way, You are not replacing you Mavic because you are impatient. You are giving it a counterpart/Buddy for it. At least that was my reasoning when I got my second Mavic 5 days after my first. And they look so good together.:)

Reactions: RayOZ
All my Mavic dreams seem to have something go wrong. Last time I only had a 5 minute battery life. Do you think that's a warranty thing? Is it common?

Wahaha, and here I thought I was the only one! Maybe not dreaming perse, but I definitely keep looking up classifieds for used Sparks, look at unboxing videos, etc. Then when the weather gets better, I get frustrated sitting at work, knowing that by the time I am ready with work, it will be dark already (thank god for summer time coming!).Constantly looking for reasons to buy a Spark or a Mavic Air, but can't find any rational reason... Should keep the money in the pocket for the Mavic Pro2.... :-D

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zzombie