DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does anyone else get this blurry graininess when uploading to YT lately? (Paris y Portugal)

ChopSticks

Reactions

Mavic Footage starts at 00:23

I've uploaded other videos without any issues in the past, but this time I allowed the rendering to max bit rate so not sure if that's the cause of the issue. Prefer not to render a few hours and upload for another few hours again if that's not the case. Anyone else experiencing this?

Looks OK to me ... Did you get this just after you uploaded to YouTube??? YouTube does take time to process high-rez video, and will show lower rez in the meantime. How long ago was it posted???

Looks OK to me ... Did you get this just after you uploaded to YouTube??? YouTube does take time to process high-rez video, and will show lower rez in the meantime. How long ago was it posted???

It was uploaded/posted last night and I reviewed it this morning, 8 or so hours after). I do recall YouTube always compressing the new videos but never noticed it taking this long to get to 1080 (it was uploaded at 4k). But I've only been on mobile so maybe the desktop is different? Are you also on mobile?

It was uploaded/posted last night and I reviewed it this morning, 8 or so hours after). I do recall YouTube always compressing the new videos but never noticed it taking this long to get to 1080 (it was uploaded at 4k). But I've only been on mobile so maybe the desktop is different? Are you also on mobile?
Desktop - windows 10 PC

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54