DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does anyone else get yelled at by the significant other for things like this.....?

Not me I have a hobby room. Wouldn’t trust her around my drones 😳
Nor my reloading equipment or fishing rods and tackle.

Quite often I’ll have the wife bring which ever drone I prefer for the days flight to the area I will prepping it. I always request she stand by silently in case I desire a beverage or something to eat. After the flight I will have her wipe everything down and put everything away in it’s proper place.

(I work on everything down in the basement so not to disturb her). Hehe.

Quite often I’ll have the wife bring which ever drone I prefer for the days flight to the area I will prepping it. I always request she stand by silently in case I desire a beverage or something to eat. After the flight I will have her wipe everything down and put everything away in it’s proper place.

I think your saying... I am gona get stabbed soon...

63791F27-6482-48BB-B036-64142D23225D.gif

man cave for me ,we drone aficionados have to have our own space to enjoy our hobby ,my wife would never dream of going in my man cave ,she has absolutely no interest whatsoever ,in my drone hobby

My man cave desk is covered with cameras, filters, cords, chargers, tripods, batteries, and of course my mini 2. It all goes in a Lowepro BP 450 AW II, when heading out... The only interest my wife has in my drone is "don't fly it from home, the neighbors will get upset".

I have my own office where I keep my drone and musical instruments so she's been relatively quiet about how I spread out sometimes. She sees a picture of a gun and freaks out, so we sort of have a "don't ask/don't tell" policy.

Reactions: dirkclod
20220729_140111.jpg
Jokes on you guys
I am my own hobby room because unlike you guys I have no fly more bag or a "hobby room"
So I improvise
I carry it the same way I carry my air pistol
I don't know about wives or what not
But I have a brother and two sisters who annoy me half to death

• Haha
Reactions: Beet and March411
Reactions: merak75

Make sure she knows proper handling of lipos. (Hopefully she is recharging everything as she puts them away.)

Reactions: Myetkt
Well… I just ordered another bass amplifier. We’ll see how that goes over.

Reactions: VenomXts
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots