DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does anyone else like toying with people with a drone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kywon McCain

⭐Smooth Operator⭐
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Recently, I've been tired of capturing the same exact thing over and over again
So I resorted to messing with people and BOY is it funny and especially funny doing it with a drone as nimble and manuvrable like a mini 2
I love seeing the reactions of them when they see it

Or it could be just me 🤷‍♂️

• Angry
Reactions: Red_Pyro
In a nutshell, no. I’m not sure exactly what you mean by toying with people. But I would really recommend that you don’t do this. The spinning propellers could cut someone if you make a mistake, or you get an unexpected gust of wind or have an issue with your navigation system. Also, people that you don’t know could really react negatively to this kind of thing. They might yell at you, get violent, call the police, call the FAA.

I would keep your drone far away from people, especially people you don’t know.

Man, if you're going to be doing something like that, you're only going to be creating problems for you, and others who love this hobby. We get more than enough bad press already.

Reactions: dirkclod and Zeke
Recently, I've been tired of capturing the same exact thing over and over again
So I resorted to messing with people and BOY is it funny and especially funny doing it with a drone as nimble and manuvrable like a mini 2
I love seeing the reactions of them when they see it

Or it could be just me 🤷‍♂️
Are you seriously posting this on a public forum?

It is absolutely NOT funny.

Intimidating people (or animals) is probably the absolute worst thing you could do with a drone. If you're not being facetious, then you should be ashamed of yourself for not growing past the mental age of 5.

Reactions: Zeke and dirkclod
Guys I won't do it again. The only one time I did it was with my brother, not a random stranger

Reactions: Zeke and Hands Down
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji