DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does anyone have any Mavic orders with Foxtech China..

trog100

Reactions
i do and wonder if anyone else has and if they know more about what is going on than i do..

first i was told 20-25 October.. this came and went and the estimate was put back to "november".. i sent an email to Foxtech a couple of days ago but as yet have not heard back from them..

trog

this is their address.. not as it means much to me.. he he

(3rd Floor) No.9 Haitai Fazhan Sixth Avenue XiQing District Tianjin China

trog

am i the only one with a Foxtech order.. odd that because they have been around in the FPV world for a while..

trog

I've dealt with them in the past, I just asked them via live chat they said mavic won't be in stock till December some time.

thanks for the reply,,

my thinking that a retailer in china would get deliveries before one on the far side of the world didnt really work out did it.. he he

i am now hoping the december estimate is for orders made now.. i still hope to get mine sooner.. i ordered on the 10th of october before all the delays became known.. :)

trog

Hi Trog,

I have made a pre-ordered from foxtech on 28 september.
1st of november, I have received an email saying they will ship by the end of the month. Still waiting...

i didnt order mine until the 10th October.. just the mavic only not the fly more pack..

i did send then an email today asking i they were sticking with the November estimate they last gave me or if it was being put back..

trog

I ordered the fly more from them today, at the moment they are showing on their website 9 in stock of the fly less and 20 f the fly more!

that seems to be false.. they showed 8 in stock back when i ordered mine on the 10th of October.. after my order it when down to 7 and i watched it slowly tick down one by one over a couple of weeks.. the combo package did the same thing only it started off around 18 i think.. when it got down to zero it started over again.. it said "in stock (pre order)" i now assume it means the amount they had or have on order not the amount they actually have in stock..

back then they would have expected them on time and told me 20 to 25 october.. this was then put back to november.. you are seeing pretty much the same as i saw over six weeks back..

they have also not answered my last couple of emails sent over the last week.. i have not pestered them but now november is coming near its end.. i would like some more information.. hence me starting this thread..

trog

I ordered the fly more from them today, at the moment they are showing on their website 9 in stock of the fly less and 20 f the fly more!

Last edited:
not very good news on this one i am afraid..

after involving paypal in the matter i now get an answer.. they tell me they dont have any mavics in stock.. DJI may send them some in mid December but then again they may not.. they dont know.. they ask me to kindly cancel the paypal dispute..

enough is enough.. its mid winter here now i dont need a mavic until next spring i am going to ask for refund.. hopefully i will get one..

so far my mavic experience has been nothing short of a bad joke from beginning to end.. :)

trog

I emailed to ask the situation with the "in Stock"on their website, They e mailed me back within 12 hours and said "Mavic will be shipped within December. The stock number is due to system bug, if we donnot mark it as in stock, customers cannot place order."

I asked to cancel my order and was told I'll have a PayPal refund within 2 business days.

I emailed to ask the situation with the "in Stock"on their website, They e mailed me back within 12 hours and said "Mavic will be shipped within December. The stock number is due to system bug, if we donnot mark it as in stock, customers cannot place order."

I asked to cancel my order and was told I'll have a PayPal refund within 2 business days.

yes a bug that did cause me to buy from them under the silly belief that they did actually have some in stock at the time.. just to make sure i watched the "in stock" number drop from 8 to 7 when i placed my order.. he he

i have been kind so far but in my book obtaining money or goods by deception is a crime.. i think its called fraud.. :)

all i see so far regarding the mavic fiasco is fraud on a grand scale.. a scary thought.. maybe its the new "norm".. he he

trog

my last communication with the dealer.. made today..

"once again the communication stops.. i am asking you for a full refund of the money paid to you for a product you cannot deliver..

i did really want a mavic and i have been very patient but DJIs failure to deliver them in reasonable amounts to dealers makes me think the situation is only going to get worse..

please let me know when i will receive my refund..

thanks

I received my refund today after them e mailing on Saturday saying it will take 1 to 2 business days

i first told them i wanted a refund two or three days back.. since then they have not answered.. :)

trog

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamoke