DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does anyone use their Mavic with an iPhone X or iPhone 8 Plus?

Woolnut

Reactions
Hi All,

I am due to upgrade my device at some point in the next month or so and i have heard before about the newer iPhone models not being supported by DJI GO 4? Does anyone here use an iPhone 8 Plus or an iPhone X with their Mavic? I have found a few posts on the DJI Forums however they aren't conclusive!

The last thing i want to do is to get one of these new devices and find out i can't fly my drone properly!

Hi All,

I am due to upgrade my device at some point in the next month or so and i have heard before about the newer iPhone models not being supported by DJI GO 4? Does anyone here use an iPhone 8 Plus or an iPhone X with their Mavic? I have found a few posts on the DJI Forums however they aren't conclusive!

The last thing i want to do is to get one of these new devices and find out i can't fly my drone properly!

I use the iPhone X to fly with my Mavic Pro. No issue. Working fine. However if you get a case on the iPhone X, it won’t really fit in the grip of the controller so you might need to get a table or phone mount for the controller.

Reactions: Woolnut
Hi All,

Yes. I have a 8 plus and connects with my MPP flawlessly!

Reactions: Woolnut
iPhone X works great with MPP... did not want to remove case so I got a PolarPro holder which fits above the remote and it works very well, in fact I prefer it to the standard below the remote mount.

Just to compete the thread, I have had my iPhone X for a few months now and have had no issues at all so far :p thanks for the responses!

By the way, I was initially removing my iPhone X case because I thought you had to have the phone actually fit into the rubber arms, but I found that when you close them around the case, it holds the phone perfectly. It was a pain taking the cover off!

iPhone X works great with the MPP, and the phone case, along with the full hood fits in the RC fine.IMG_0170.JPGIMG_0172.JPGIMG_0174.JPGIMG_0176.JPG

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54