DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does DJI Go 4 still work fine for iPad Mini 4?

Again, my apologies. To answer your question, I have not been brave enough to update the pad. I’m currently on 12.1 and it’s showing that there is something that reads “12.1.1”
I do think something has changed recently as I do get an app crash now (three so far) that I never got prior to a few months ago. Whether it’s an app problem, or iOS issue, I can’t say. I have two mini’s, one that is way back on operating system that I can fall back on just in case. Updating anything has risks anymore. Thanks for the space!

Reactions: CrashingMavic
Again, my apologies. To answer your question, I have not been brave enough to update the pad. I’m currently on 12.1 and it’s showing that there is something that reads “12.1.1”
I do think something has changed recently as I do get an app crash now (three so far) that I never got prior to a few months ago. Whether it’s an app problem, or iOS issue, I can’t say. I have two mini’s, one that is way back on operating system that I can fall back on just in case. Updating anything has risks anymore. Thanks for the space!
Just wish DJI devs weren't so incompetent with their app, nobody should be forced to purchase an Apple product for a single app, and nobody should be forced to deal with planned obsolescence.

Reactions: Inspirephil
There are android devices that work well, I just have never used them and can’t provide any info there.

I to have a Mini 4 and concur with Keule's set up and results.

Except when screen recording while videoing with my Mavic Pro. It is very jerky when turning the drone but very good straight on.
But that is for another thread.

Slkfis

Hi Rick,Thought I'd jump in here rather than start a new post. Do you know if the mini 4 will fit in the MP controller?
Thank You
Yes but not without a lot of fighting. Get yourself a dedicated mounting bracket for your iPad mini 4.
I personally use a MavMount for mine.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929