DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does DJI GO app intentionally log out when it notices you are flying from a new/far away location for the first time?

adiru

Reactions
I had this happen where I am logged in to my DJI Go app, and no other apps on the phone such as Litchi or whatever. And when I'm flying close to home there is no issues. Then when I try to fly at a new location (more than a few tens of miles away from my residential home location) all of a sudden it starts asking me to log in to the app again, for some reason doesn't cache my login anymore. Then when I log back in, it starts to ask me to take the Quiz again, even though I have already taken and passed the quiz. I made sure that there wasn't an DJI Go app update or did I do any firmware or controller updates or whatnot... so nothing really changed on my end and I did plenty of flights at or near home without the app asking for me to log in again... has anyone experienced when you fly in a brand new spot it will a sk you to re-sign back in to the app>

OK..........there's a quiz? Or is it just your agreeing to follow the rules?

Not sure why this would happen. The quiz only comes up with a new product right after activating. You might need to open. Case with DJI. They can go into your account and attempt to fix this.

Quiz was a problem with SC as the link SC had was wrong and quiz kept coming up. Fixed with latest firmware as link was fixed and you could take it.

Other solution is turn off WiFi on your phone, iPad, or SC as them or can’t log on and check. Or put device in airplane mode. , phone or iPad or android device. SC have to turn off WiFi like Crystalsky.

Paul C

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair