DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does DJI have any video editing software for a PC?

mraroid

Reactions
Hello... I see that I can edit video on my phone. I have a windows PC running windows 10. Does DJI have any free or for sale software that I can use to edit my 2.7K video on my PC? I would like to edit the video, and then burn a blu-ray or 2.7K DVD or a 4K Ultra Blu-ray. I have a new Pioneer 4K Ultra Blu-ray burner in my computer. If no DJI software, can someone suggest some video editing software that can import the file format that the Mavic Mini creates? Thanks so much. New user in Salem Oregon.

I don't know if the MM films the same as the MA but I use VSDC to edit my videos. Its free

Reactions: RodPad
Also try Da Vinci Resolve

Reactions: 280
Thank you for your post. I believe Da Vinci Resolve will not let me burn a blu-ray, not to mention a 4K Ultra Blu-ray.

I did try to import video from the Mavic Mini to Vegas Movie Studio, and it did not support that file format.

Still looking for any software that I can run on my PC to edit and burn a blu-ray.

I see a lot of videos on You Tube of footage from the Mavic Mini. Surely someone is using desktop video editing software. I like burning 4K Ultra blu-ray DVDs to watch on my 4k OLED TV. Most (all?) modern 4K Ultra blu-ray players will up convert a standard blu-ray DVD (1920 X 1080) to fake 4K resolution. As well as up converting a 1080p blu-ray to fake 4K, modern players will up convert 2.7K blu-ray disk to fake 4K.

Perhaps some folk here know of a forum for folks that are interested in cinephotography that you can refer me to?

Thanks so much. I am very new to drones, and know next to nothing about them.

mraroid

All you need is DVD burner software capable of BluRay ... loads of them out there (google is your friend) you don’t need a video editing suite to burn your media .... I think you may be overthinking it.

I also doubt anyone has eyes that can tell the difference between 2.7k and 4K .... how big a tv are you projecting on??

I think you need to go on a video editing forum and ask your questions tbh . Try www.Videoforums.co.uk ...

Also try Da Vinci Resolve
Davinci Resolve is great; very powerful. There is a free version which has almost everything that is in the Studio paid version. Available at BlackMagicDesign.com .

Reactions: 280
Rod, I am looking for something super easy with out hundreds of dropdowns boxes. I like the DJI editor in the DJI go app but you can't DL it to a computer...

Rod, I am looking for something super easy with out hundreds of dropdowns boxes. I like the DJI editor in the DJI go app but you can't DL it to a computer...
Try Filmora (or for free Windows Movie Maker or on ther Mac use Imovie)

Reactions: Ronnie R
Did you happen to check OpenShot, It is open source and free. I use it for my basic editing of Video from Mini 2 on my PC.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54