DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does Lenovo M8 fhd work with fly app?

jiml

Reactions
Does any know if the lenovo m8 fdh or hd works with fly app. Also does the tablet have a compass sensor? Thanks

I've only seen one post on another forum that says it works with DJI Fly, but being so cheap it would be a risk as it might not have the performance needed

Does any know if the lenovo m8 fdh or hd works with fly app. Also does the tablet have a compass sensor? Thanks
I might be late with my answer, however, I use the Lenovo M8 FHD since August 2020. No problem with the Fly App, but don't get the lower-quality screen. Any tablet with a processor like MediaTek® Helio P22T, Octa-Core, up to 2.30GHz or faster, and an Operating System: Android™ 9 Pie™ or later will do.

And what exactly you will see tru your drone, when you lose the conction becouse of not correct orientation of your sight (RC)?

I don't know, you tell me. I never lost connection "because of not correct orientation of my sight (RC)". Please explain what you mean.

On second thought, I still don't understand the need for a compass. One of the basic legal requirements is that you fly your drone (RPAS) only where you can see it at all times - although it might be nice to have a compass ...

OK, one the best improvement of this small beast is the range. May be now you are flying in small distance and you see the drone all the time. But soon you will fly more far away, just because the drone can do it. After 500 meters you are not able to see the drone in the sky. You know that the correct orientation of the RC antennas is critically important for keeping the signal. So, if you do not know where are your drone in the sky, you are not able to point the antennas to her. How you know that you are not with your back oriented to the drone? No way to know. Here is coming the help of the compass. It can show you in what direction you must to point your eyes (RC antennas) to be in the sight with the drone. May be this video will help you to understand, pay attention to the part at 4:50 time of the video:

All nice and interesting, thanks. However, when I did my basic drone pilot certificate I learned that when you fly your drone (RPAS) you need to be able to see it at all times - valid for Canada (Flying your drone safely and legally). Maybe this is different in other countries?
The ruls are same every where mate. But let say you ar ein the mountain and there is now one hundreds mile away...so what, you will still fly in some 400 - 500 meters? Really??? And why you bought this expensive drone? Any Chine 50 dollars drone can fly in your sight....

The ruls are same every where mate. But let say you ar ein the mountain and there is now one hundreds mile away...so what, you will still fly in some 400 - 500 meters? Really??? And why you bought this expensive drone? Any Chine 50 dollars drone can fly in your sight....
Sir, first, I am not your mate.
Secondly, yes, I would adhere to the rules.

Reactions: MartinAir2
YYes it is perfect just remember to sideload the app from DJI directly I have been using it daily for a month just side load the app from DJI directly it says it will damage your device it will not

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580