DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does the crystal sky fit in the mavic pro bracket?

Most of the Youtube video show that it is mounted on or into third party attachment.

Reactions: Scubadiver1944
DJI have their own special mount for it that is more streamlined, less bulky and contains an integrated connection point, so there are no cables floating around.
The photo shows a Crystal Sky 5.5in model, but the mount can also be used for the 7.8in model.

I find this mount the best as it reduces the overall weight and is more compact/ less awkward to hold onto.
Also the locking mechanism is very secure

1593502653987.png

It won't work on a bracket type designed for a mobile phone. There is a rather large battery on the rear of the screen which prevents it from fitting.

Wondering about the Crystal sky monitor. Looks pretty thick. Does it fit in the remote control bracket for the Mavic Pro? Thanks
Save your money, I had one overnighted for Saturday Delivery took it out yesterday with my son and we
fly with us both in the car because he has issues with the heat, yah we get less range but he has a great time. 10 minutes into
the flight (car is running and air is on (71 degrees) We get an error message on the crystalsky that the unit is to hot and we need to cool it down, I was
like what the heck is this, we are in a cool setting and this thing cant handle the heat. Needless to say after an hour on DJI tech support they said I needed to
send the unit in for repair. I said sorry man, not happening, just sending it back where it came from as I will order a newer ipad instead. Save your money...Just my experience.

Save your money, I had one overnighted for Saturday Delivery took it out yesterday with my son and we
fly with us both in the car because he has issues with the heat, yah we get less range but he has a great time. 10 minutes into
the flight (car is running and air is on (71 degrees) We get an error message on the crystalsky that the unit is to hot and we need to cool it down, I was
like what the heck is this, we are in a cool setting and this thing cant handle the heat. Needless to say after an hour on DJI tech support they said I needed to
send the unit in for repair. I said sorry man, not happening, just sending it back where it came from as I will order a newer ipad instead. Save your money...Just my experience.

Was this the UB model or High Brightness ?
Did you upgrade the firmware, newest version has better fan control

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty