DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does the Fly App remember camera settings?

cheddar-man

Reactions
I'm being lazy, should set the Mini 2 drone up and find out for myself!

Any how, does the DJI Fly App remember camera manual settings when turned off or does it revert to a standard start-up set?

Reactions: old man mavic
@cheddar-man i dont believe that the app actually remembers any of the function settings as such, they are stored in the drones memory ,and then depending on what drone is connected to the RC ,and finally the app in the device, is what determines the settings

You should always check your settings. You do a pre-flight check every time you fly, right? As far as exposure settings, unless you set them to "auto" they'll need to be different almost all the time.

Ah yes, drone not App.
As part of the Jubilee celebrations we are lighting the Beacon on top of a nearby hill. They were built as warning beacons back in the Armada days, I wan't to take some video and stills for posterity but it will be quite dark as the lighting is at 10pm!
One idea I have for stills is to get everyone to turn on their phone lights and shine them on themselves to illuminate their faces. Could look quite good but no idea what settings Ill need? Probably ISO3200 for a start? No idea what the quality is up there?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser