DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does the Tablet Reduce the Signal from the Controller ?

Rgrimard

Reactions
Currently in Arizona Back in Maine come May
I have ordered an Apple Ipad for my DJI Mini 2 and plan to use the Tablet on my Air 2 as well.
Using the Antenna Extender from Drone Valley it looks to me that the Tablet will be reducing the
Signal Strength since its mounted in front of the Antenna mount. I was wondering if any of you
folks have experienced any reduction of the Antenna Signal when using a Ipad Mini or Ipad ?.
Using my Iphone 8-plus the Antenna section is sitting over the top of the Iphone when its in place.
I suppose if the Ipad was a problem others would have mentioned it, so a new Thread on this subject.
might answer other questions as well as mine. Thank you for any Feedback..... Happy New Year everyone

It's not a problem for me or any other forum members that have discussed this question. At one time I had the same concerns, but I opened a thread on this forum and no members found their tablets to be causing any interference with the antenna signal.

I suppose if the Ipad was a problem others would have mentioned it, so a new Thread on this subject.
Yes, I think someone would've mentioned it but also, I doubt DJI overlooked that. If they did, then I've lost all faith in them.

It's not a problem for me or any other forum members that have discussed this question. At one time I had the same concerns, but I opened a thread on this forum and no members found their tablets to be causing any interference with the antenna signal.
Thank you Don for your comment. I never know for sure on these Electronics even with DJI and those folks
do spend some time getting things right. And Thank you also BSauce955

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTBennett00