DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dog 1 Drone 0

Well, it finally happened, dog got her bird. The camera broke off the gimbal vibration board. The camera appeared to be functional so I'll attempt to replace the board and mount the camera.
Dog 1 drone 0
My dog hates my drone. I have to put him in the house when I fly at home. It must be the sound, pitch of the sound? Sorry your dog got yours.

Look what happened to my dog...just jokin!
She would eat my drone first chance too...then, she does have 'bird dog' breeding.
Platinum Drone once hit a tree with similar damage to yours....cost about $300 Au to send away to fix.
Hope you are back in the air soon...cheers mate from Down Under.

Heavydpj that icon is in reponse to a good post, sorry about the Dachshund

Look what happened to my dog...just jokin!
She would eat my drone first chance too...then, she does have 'bird dog' breeding.
Platinum Drone once hit a tree with similar damage to yours....cost about $300 Au to send away to fix.
Hope you are back in the air soon...cheers mate from Down Under.

Reactions: Mavic Maxwell
My dog hates my drone. I have to put him in the house when I fly at home. It must be the sound, pitch of the sound? Sorry your dog got yours.
My dog luckily only lost a tip off his nose when he tried to grab my MA, all healed now. I think it only p*&$%d him off more. Can't even have him inside as he goes bonkers.

All is well.
Fixed the drone. Even despite my heavy hard handedness, I managed to get it all done. Time was less than 8hrs., including replacing the vision sensor and calibration.
The replacement of the Gimbal Vibration Board is well documented on YouTube. I found the connectors to be a bit intimidating, but after viewing the videos, it almost worked out. In attempting to detach one of the connectors on the Vision Positioning sensors, the ribbon cable broke. I decided to order a new vision sensor. The total cost was less than $80. It would have been $50 less if I hadn't broken that ribbon cable.

Parts all purchased from AMAZON:
1) $11.00 Screwdrivers Set Repair Tools Kit Set for Drone DJI Mavic Pro, Mavic Air, DJI Spark, Phantom 3, Phantom 4 Drone and Other Devices PC, Eyeglasses, Callphone, Watch (26 in 1 with Tweezer)
2)
$11.00 Gimbal Vibration Absorbing Board
3) $50 Front Vision Forward Facing Vision Positioning Sensors

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143