DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Done got me some Ducks!

Lesson #54369.4

Put the mic next to the water before or after you fly fool!!!!!!

They weren't stressed at all about the MA2 being there! Wow! Thumbswayup
I was amazed as well. Kept getting closer and closer slowly and ended up skimming the water at about 3'. They were aware of the drone but that was their space and they were not about to be moved. Just kept on doing what ducks do, lol.

Reactions: Alexander Of Oz
Thanks for the reminder! I'll probably still end up forgetting... ?
ROFL, Me too. I'm so used to setting a mic and then syncing it with the video it has become habit. After watching it a couple of times it hit me. There's nothing to sync. It's just background sound.

I like the video but it doesn’t ”feel” like a drone video. This is shot from the perspective of someone on the shore with their phone. The video would really standout if you find someway to showcase the unique perspective that only a drone can bring to your video.

Please don’t take this as criticism but some food for thought as you capture footage in the future.

I like the video but it doesn’t ”feel” like a drone video. This is shot from the perspective of someone on the shore with their phone. The video would really standout if you find someway to showcase the unique perspective that only a drone can bring to your video.

Please don’t take this as criticism but some food for thought as you capture footage in the future.
Absolutely no aversion to your comments. They make very good sense. Something ponder and possibly create. I'm not that great at flying yet so just managing the logistics of capturing the ducks was a win for me. I can envision a decent down to the ducks and possibly an assent leaving the close up making the video much more interesting and highlighting the drone aspect of the capture. That's right off the top of my head. I'll be thinking about that for sure as there are also some other things I would do differently now to include the audio capture. The nice thing about this is it is something I can revisit and possibly improve without incurring the time and cost of travel for another shoot and I already have some experience with the shot to build on.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato