DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Donner Peak

Great shots with the sunset. And good to see you got to fly before the current storm hitting.

Question: I'm a drone/video editor newbie and just started using Premier Pro. Have you used PP and switched to LumaFusion, if so, why? Or have you only used LF?

Thanks!

Great shots with the sunset. And good to see you got to fly before the current storm hitting.

Question: I'm a drone/video editor newbie and just started using Premier Pro. Have you used PP and switched to LumaFusion, if so, why? Or have you only used LF?

Thanks!
Hi Derek, I’ve used several editing programs including Premier Elements (Not Pro), Pinnacle and IMovie. I really like LF because I can edit right in my iPad. I really like PE if I’m using my laptop, but my laptop is overdue for an upgrade. LF is just more convenient for me. That being said, imho, LF isn’t very intuitive. The UI is a bit odd and can use some help. But the more I use it, the more I discover useful features. Once I get a new laptop, I’ll take a closer look at PP.
Thanks for watching the video!

Hi Derek, I’ve used several editing programs including Premier Elements (Not Pro), Pinnacle and IMovie. I really like LF because I can edit right in my iPad. I really like PE if I’m using my laptop, but my laptop is overdue for an upgrade. LF is just more convenient for me. That being said, imho, LF isn’t very intuitive. The UI is a bit odd and can use some help. But the more I use it, the more I discover useful features. Once I get a new laptop, I’ll take a closer look at PP.
Thanks for watching the video!

Hey, thanks for the detailed info. As a heavy .Ai, .Ps and .Id user, PP has the UI I'm use to. But do like the idea of editing on an iPad. I'll look into a demo version and try it out and post my feedback.

Reactions: Sailorick
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato