DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dorset’s Beautiful Rock Formations - Old Harry Rocks.

you've got balls man what a video.. some control and awesome camera movement. {{ if you were a real man you would of flown it under the hole in the rock }} lol only joking thats what you call using a drone to its potential .. well done pal and the music is that bjork ? really cool man really cool

Reactions: Derlisz
Thanks for a comment. The Mavic wasn’t to happy to even fly between the big rocks with the collision avoidance. I wouldn’t turn it off as I’m not used to fly so close to the subjects at all. It would be cool to fly. Under it and maybe I’ll try that one day. The track I’ve used is actually copy right free music. It was
Beatcore & Ashley Apollodor - Just Stay. I’m glad you’ve enjoyed it. It was a fun day flying.

Reactions: Irish-apple
Thanks for a comment. The Mavic wasn’t to happy to even fly between the big rocks with the collision avoidance. I wouldn’t turn it off as I’m not used to fly so close to the subjects at all. It would be cool to fly. Under it and maybe I’ll try that one day. The track I’ve used is actually copy right free music. It was
Beatcore & Ashley Apollodor - Just Stay. I’m glad you’ve enjoyed it. It was a fun day flying.
was a pleasure watching it pal hope it gets you noticed when I get mine im gonna do the same fly it to its potential.

Great Video! Nailed the settings just about right.
You got quite the playground to fly!!!!

Great video and your settings look to be spot on.
You did not take unnecessary risks and left obstacle avoidance on.
A well planned flight with an excellent result to be proud off.

I forgot to say that on my YouTube channel there is also a 360 VR video from the same flight, if that floats your boat. Thanks for grat comments!

Wow, looks amazing!

If you could share any details on Mavic settings, filter use, editing software you use, how much you do in Post etc. I'd be really keen to learn from you.

Pete

Thank. I’m glad you’ve liked it. I’m more than happy to share all the detail. The video was shot in dlog with +1 Sharpness, contrast and colour left at zero. I had low hanging winter sun so ND filter was a must. I have used the ND32 But honestly for the shots facing the sun I would have used 64 if I had it. I edit my videos in FCP X and use free mlut plugin you can download from mLUT - Final Cut Pro X Plugin, Apple Motion Plugin and Professional Set of 30 LUT Files for any Software Supporting Them it has a small library of lut’s built in along with Dji dlog profile lut that works quite well for me. Rest of the colour grading I do bay hand, and the new clolour wheels included in fcp 10.4 are a godsend. If you have any further questions don’t hasitate to ask.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas