DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Downloading .DAT file from MPP ?

RoboticTundra

Reactions
I've tried this with two different computers (MacBook Pro & Mac Pro) and two different USB-A to USB-Mini cables (the one that came w/ the MPP and one of my others. In all cases I'm using DJI Assistant v1.2.3. In all cases it tells me I have the most current firmware and offers two downgrade options so it appears to be properly connecting to the MPP.

I get the exact same results from all computer/cable scenarios:

1) Select 'Flight Data':
Screen Shot 2018-05-03 at 8.00.22 AM.png

Press 'Confirm' and get this. No SD card icon. No DJI_FLYLOG in Finder. Nor was I able to find anything in the 'Data Viewer'
Screen Shot 2018-05-03 at 8.00.33 AM.png

2) Select Data Upload:
Screen Shot 2018-05-03 at 7.59.51 AM.png

Press 'Confirm' and get this screen with constantly rotating wait indicator. In one case I left it for 20 minutes with no change.
Screen Shot 2018-05-03 at 8.00.07 AM.png

Just for grins I also tried Black Box which results in the same spinning wait indicator.

Thanks,

I've tried this with two different computers (MacBook Pro & Mac Pro) and two different USB-A to USB-Mini cables (the one that came w/ the MPP and one of my others. In all cases I'm using DJI Assistant v1.2.3. In all cases it tells me I have the most current firmware and offers two downgrade options so it appears to be properly connecting to the MPP.

I get the exact same results from all computer/cable scenarios:

1) Select 'Flight Data':
View attachment 37127

Press 'Confirm' and get this. No SD card icon. No DJI_FLYLOG in Finder. Nor was I able to find anything in the 'Data Viewer'
View attachment 37126

2) Select Data Upload:
View attachment 37129

Press 'Confirm' and get this screen with constantly rotating wait indicator. In one case I left it for 20 minutes with no change.
View attachment 37128

Just for grins I also tried Black Box which results in the same spinning wait indicator.

Thanks,

Isn’t this because the MPP doesn’t have a internal SDcard, I think only DJI can access the flight records in a warranty situation

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3