DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Downloading Photos to iphone

firsttimer

Reactions
Im sure this sounds stupid but im a brand new user. I took a couple photos while flying around and assumed they would be in my photo library on my iphone since it was plugged in and being used with the controller. Does that not happen? How do I access the photos i took?

Reactions: BlueSkies!NoLimits
There will be low resolution photos stored in a cache on your phone. The high quality images are written to the micro SD card under the flap on the side of the Mavic. You will need a laptop / PC with a card reader to copy them to computer, then on to your phone.

Reactions: joejaxvic123
There will be low resolution photos stored in a cache on your phone. The high quality images are written to the micro SD card under the flap on the side of the Mavic. You will need a laptop / PC with a card reader to copy them to computer, then on to your phone.

understood regarding the SD card. My question more relates to accessing the photos "cached' on the phone. When i enter the Go 4 App and "enter the device" there is nothing present when I click on the play button as my drone is not connected.
When I enter the app and click on editor under album i can see the photos and individually save them to my phone camera roll. is there a way in the app settings to auto transfer all photos to the camera roll so there is no need to go through all the steps so that I can share them quicker?

Thanks

You can use the Go4 app to download the high res photos from the Syd card direct to the phone photo album

Yes, there is a setting in DJI Go to automatically transfer photos to the editor section of the app. Go here in the camera settings:

204dbe42853cf10b2bfb161f1b85994b.jpg

Last edited:
My process is to remove SD card from MAVIC insert the SD card into an Apple transfer adapter ($29.00) to my iPAD. You have the option after the download of the pics to keep or delete which will automatically delete the pics or you can keep them on the SD card.Recommend 64 Gig Card with fast read/write. Videos can be large

Reactions: BlueSkies!NoLimits
Open go4 app. Click on editor icon at the bottom of the screen. All your pics and movies Will be there

Open go4 app. Click on editor icon at the bottom of the screen. All your pics and movies Will be there

He knows. This is the relevant part of his question:

When I enter the app and click on editor under album i can see the photos and individually save them to my phone camera roll. is there a way in the app settings to auto transfer all photos to the camera roll so there is no need to go through all the steps so that I can share them quicker?

I have been looking for the same information. I thought that you had the options of recording to the service card or the internal storage or to your monitor, in my case the I pe mini5.
Aparently that’s a no go.?

If you turn on the "auto sync HD photo's" option - they will save to your Apple device under a folder named "import"
>> I have not figured out a way to save the video's to my iPhone though <<
anybody know if this is possible ?

Cheers all

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143