DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Downloading photos

dolphinspirit

Reactions
Hi, just flew my 2s for the first time. My sd cards for the drone and the RC Pro have not arrived yet. I took a bunch of photos and videos and downloaded them from drone internal memory (?) to the RC Pro and downloaded full res into My Albums on RC Pro. Now - How do I get them on to my macbook pro? Bluetooth does not work on either my iPhone or MacBook. I connected the RC Pro to my macbook with a usb c cable - but does not seem to be a way to move the files. Solutions? Thanks so much

Hi, just flew my 2s for the first time. My sd cards for the drone and the RC Pro have not arrived yet. I took a bunch of photos and videos and downloaded them from drone internal memory (?) to the RC Pro and downloaded full res into My Albums on RC Pro. Now - How do I get them on to my macbook pro? Bluetooth does not work on either my iPhone or MacBook. I connected the RC Pro to my macbook with a usb c cable - but does not seem to be a way to move the files. Solutions? Thanks so much
Found the answer - connected usb-c to both drone and MacBook and imported to photos

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851