DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Downloading photos

Catmiller

Reactions
Hi,
I’m pretty new to this drone thing. I have the Mavic 2. I don’t have an SD card in the drone yet but have been flying it around taking photos, however when I download the photos to my phone they are low resolution. How to I download them with high resolution? Can I only do this with and SD card and my laptop? I have tried downloading the photos whilst connected to the drone but they are still low quality.
Thanks
Cat :)

Hi,
I’m pretty new to this drone thing. I have the Mavic 2. I don’t have an SD card in the drone yet but have been flying it around taking photos, however when I download the photos to my phone they are low resolution. How to I download them with high resolution? Can I only do this with and SD card and my laptop? I have tried downloading the photos whilst connected to the drone but they are still low quality.
Thanks
Cat :)
You can either add an SD card to yout Mavic 2, or you can adjust the settings to save the hirez version to Internal memory.

Whilst connected to the bird, going into the app and too the selected photo it is not giving me the option to ‘download original photo’ it just says ‘save to camera roll’ 76025really unsure on what’s going wrong here if anyone could advise me thanks

I don’t have an SD card in the drone yet but have been flying it around taking photos, however when I download the photos to my phone they are low resolution. How to I download them with high resolution?
Here are a few things you can do:

1) Power on your Mavic and connect a USB Type-C cable between the USB port on the right side of the Mavic and your computer. You'll then be able to browse the Mavic's files like you do with any other drive connected to your computer. The photos will be in the "DCIM\100MEDIA" folder.

2) Power on the Mavic, start DJI GO, and click the arrow icon (when showing live video view) at the bottom, right corner of DJI GO. You'll be able to select the photos and transfer them to the camera roll on your phone.

Note: The camera roll is the location where your photos are normally saved when you take photos on your phone.

3) Before you start flying, enable the "Auto Sync HD Photo" setting in DJI GO (see the screenshot below). This will auto transfer the photos to the camera roll on your phone as you take them while flying.

3) Before you start flying, enable the "Auto Sync HD Photo" setting in DJI GO (see the screenshot below). This will auto transfer the photos to the camera roll on your phone as you take them while flying.
Does this account for DNG too?
I've not tried it out, one "bad" thing with the DJI Go 4 app is, that you are unable to download DNG to the SC, only JPG is supported ...

Reactions: globetrotterdrone
Thanks so much. I think this may work with the ‘auto sync hd’. Unfortunately I don’t think the shots I got yesterday can be changed to a different resolution because this wasn’t set in the first place. ? they don’t seem to be stored on the internal drive of the drone. Weird.

Thanks so much. I think this may work with the ‘auto sync hd’. Unfortunately I don’t think the shots I got yesterday can be changed to a different resolution because this wasn’t set in the first place. ? they don’t seem to be stored on the internal drive of the drone. Weird.
Use the slot in the side of the drone to add another SD card... 32-64GB is enough. Then in settings have your photos and videos saved to the new card.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3