DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Downloading to iOS 13 iPhone with USB-C to Lightening Cable

SlabRyder

Reactions
Now that iOS 13 supports memory sticks to iPhone and iPad via the lightening port, had anyone tried downloading pictures on the memory card directly to their iOS device via a USB-C to Lightening Cable?

After the 13.1.2 update, I’ve not been happy.
Even after attempting to clean out the bugs with the 13.1.3, still disappointed. I’m leaning towards a bad install of said updates.
Between all the typing bugs and the card reader routine not working like it used to, I’m bummed.

I use the 4 in 1 memory SD card reader from Drone Valley, It has a lightning, USB C, Micro USB, and USB A that holds a Micro SD card.
I transfer everything to the SD card then from USB A to the computer.
It's an extra step but it works great, I transferred over 2,000 pictures and videos at one time.
IMG_3788.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: SlabRyder
I hate to be a grammar policeman, but the word "lightening" as used above, by more than one poster, means to make something lighter. The name of the port, cable and that electrical phenomenon you see in the sky, is "lightning". No "e".

• Haha
Reactions: JS1600
Cough it up to auto correct/predictive typing.
For some reason my HTC likes to change "for" to "foe". Sometimes I might have hit E instead of R, but I have seen "for" in my sentence, but as soon as I hit space, it changes to "foe".

Cough it up to auto correct/predictive typing.
For some reason my HTC likes to change "for" to "foe". Sometimes I might have hit E instead of R, but I have seen "for" in my sentence, but as soon as I hit space, it changes to "foe".
Yep... I read posts all the time, mine included, that only have a close word to the one intended.

I hate to be a grammar policeman, but the word "lightening" as used above, by more than one poster, means to make something lighter. The name of the port, cable and that electrical phenomenon you see in the sky, is "lightning". No "e".
You are correct, Edited for spelling. :)

I use the 4 in 1 memory SD card reader from Drone Valley, It has a lightning, USB C, Micro USB, and USB A that holds a Micro SD card.
It's an extra step but it works great, I transferred over 2,000 pictures and videos at one time.
View attachment 84303

View attachment 84303
Ooooooo, I like!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000