DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Downtown Ft. Lauderdale, FL (4k)

FoxFlight Drone Video

Reactions
Site
foxflight2020.com

Shot in a stretch of only about a 1/4 mile along the New River, Fort Lauderdale downtown is an odd mix of a clean modern city... that also happens to have parallel parking for yachts.

As was the theme with my video of nearby Las Olas Beach from the same day, I wish I had been able to get more footage but I had to cancel my 2nd day of shooting. I'll be back, though!

Filmed with: Mavic 2 Pro
Edited with: Adobe Premiere Pro CC
Music: "Sax and Guitar" by UniverSound (via Adobe Stock License)

Nice to see downtown. I went to Ft Lauderdale from Ct. twice in the early sixties for spring break - but I never saw downtown. I suppose most of these buildings weren't built at that time?

Nice video. A tad long but I loved your shots and the music. Great flying. The shot low in the park was very good. It looks like almost all the tall buildings are high-rise condos and apartments, and when I see so many big boats like that, I'm always amazing at the wealth we enjoy in this country. I especially liked the one boat with a top bridge that looked to be at least two stories above the water!

Shot in a stretch of only about a 1/4 mile along the New River, Fort Lauderdale downtown is an odd mix of a clean modern city... that also happens to have parallel parking for yachts.

As was the theme with my video of nearby Las Olas Beach from the same day, I wish I had been able to get more footage but I had to cancel my 2nd day of shooting. I'll be back, though!

Filmed with: Mavic 2 Pro
Edited with: Adobe Premiere Pro CC
Music: "Sax and Guitar" by UniverSound (via Adobe Stock License)
I liked this one. It has great scenes, slow flying under good control, interesting subjects, great lighting and editing, and tells a story, which is a way of life along the river with super luxurious yatchs, boats, etc. My critique, should you need one, is is it a bit too long, and definitely repetitious.

One of my favorites sites that I return to over and over is the Miami River. I have done at least 4 videos, one recently, but here is one with both drone and timelapse of bridge openings and closing and river traffic. If you need the location, feel free to start a conversation. This one is 2:42 min.
Dale
Miami

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefons82