DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Downward Altitude Sensor Data Error

Richardv

Reactions
I took my drone into Innovative UAS for general maintenance, new control arm modules, Quick release folding Propeller Base and Spring, Lens Glass, nothing that should effect any sensors. My test flight yesterday, I get a Downward Altitude Sensor Data error, had 3 drones in the past, never seen this error before. Drone began to drop and land on its own, without typical pause it will do before landing. Is there anything I can do to resolve this issue myself, or does it need to go back to the repair place. Was already out 3 weeks, typical turn around time these days 3-5 weeks thru DJI repair facility. Hoping someone has had this issue maybe resolved it, appreciate any feedback, thx

Sounds like they failed to reconnect something or burnt it up for you. You don't say which model, but just go to youtube and search "Insert model here" complete tear down. Watch video if it is in your skill set..if not back to them or someone that knows how to test the product before shipping it back to customer. ;) No but I would call them and get advise from their end.

Model is Mavic Pro, unfortunately not my skill set to take it apart, lol. Well, they'll be back open Monday definitely calling, not paying extra for this, all my logs show I never had this problem before, and they test fly it before they green light back to you, just frustrating, I appreciate the input.

Best of luck!
And...
Welcome to the forum from another denizen of the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy the forum.

Hey Thomas B, still planning the Mogollon Rim? Hopefully your holidays are going well for you. Trying to figure this issue out currently with my drone, lol. Always something lol

Hey Thomas B, still planning the Mogollon Rim? Hopefully your holidays are going well for you.
Holidays are going very well... hope yours are too!
The rim is still on my agenda... want to get it with and without snow. Thanks for asking.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo