DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DRACULA's Castle in Bran Village, Romania

So, there was a real Dracula.? I thought it was just a Hollywood movie. I'm kidding .....I love the colors. The castle looks a little irkey....

Reactions: conugigi
So, there was a real Dracula.? I thought it was just a Hollywood movie. I'm kidding .....I love the colors. The castle looks a little irkey....
Thank you for your appreciation.Tha castle is
Thank you for your appreciation.The Castle is surrounded by lovely colors in October.Unfortunately I couldn't get closer...regulations...???
However, we can blame Dracula's story on Brian Stoker...?

Brian is Brams brother....

I recently read a book about Vlad, and he was actually pretty cool and not what a lot of mainstream history make him out to be. One of my fav villains that should have been portrayed a hero was Ghengis Khan.

Great pic. Would love to visit

I recently read a book about Vlad, and he was actually pretty cool and not what a lot of mainstream history make him out to be. One of my fav villains that should have been portrayed a hero was Ghengis Khan.

Great pic. Would love to visit
There are very nice landscapes and pucturesque inns.I could recomnend some nice places to stay.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121