DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone abuse ...

mucek

Reactions
I have a confession to make ;)

Today I used my drone in the garden while working to provide me wind during a hot sunny windless day ... It was really hot and I was wondering, what I could do, then I remembered I could use my Mini 2 and test its battery and stability while pick up vegetables, that were not supposed to be in the garden ... ;)

What could I say? I got 25 minutes of fresh wind from a single battery and working like this was much more fun ... Obly my wife is making fun of me for the whole day ... What kind of a man you are that you can't work on the sun and 33 degrees Celsius :)

Regards, G

Wilderness Paramedic training and testing... middle of summer in the southeast... Only member present NOT soaked through was the PIC recording for "posterity sake".... 10' directly above his own head...

Reactions: sparksalive
I've done all the things mentioned above. It's great to fly a light drone over you when laying at the pool in the hot sun getting a tan. And yes, I have used a heavy drone to blow the debri off my driveway. I do have a fan for the pool and a leaf blower, but its just more fun using a drone. ?

I've done all the things mentioned above. It's great to fly a light drone over you when laying at the pool in the hot sun getting a tan. And yes, I have used a heavy drone to blow the debri off my driveway. I do have a fan for the pool and a leaf blower, but its just more fun using a drone. ?
I assume that you set your belly as home... :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803