DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone advertising

shelmers81

Reactions
Hi there,

Does anyone know any companies or drone users who would be able to fly a banner of some sort in the UK, Oldham area.

Looking into doing a fans protest at a league Two football game and wanted to know the plausibility of a drone carrying a banner flying over and around the stadium during the televised game.

Any help would be appreciated.

Welcome to the forum
Your kidding right .
Cool Chicken.gif

I was going to go into how to do it, but you cannot fly over an active stadium in the first place so it is a moot point.

Reactions: BD0G
Yeah I have to say that if you are trying very hard to make a strong point then that point would be completely lost by the act of flying over a crowded stadium pulling a banner that could easily get tangled with the props and cause the AC to fall out of the sky! If your point is that important then the idea is great but do it by raising some cash and paying a company (of which there are many) that do professional flyovers with banners. They might even give you a break on the price if the cause is truly just?

Plus the size your banner would have to be to be viable for the job would have such a large surface area that ANY wind would cause HUGE amounts of drag and you will be flying in the hands of the gods lol.

Find another way is my only advice dude

For example Aerial Advertising with Impact. 'Say it with Style' with Towed Aircraft Banners & Sky Writing, for Big Events, Birthdays, Weddings and Marriage Proposals.

Reactions: Ping^Spike

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S