DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Fighting Competition!

Seriously though, one of my employees and I used to have helicopter battles inside the break room. I had bought a few tiny Blade helicopters, and who over got in the others prop wash was forced to the ground and lost. I wonder what it would be like to have DJI drone FPV battles? In RC airplanes you attach a ribbon to you tail, and if someone cuts your riibon (or your tail off) you are out of the battle.

How could you fashion an OEM drone for aerial combat? I think ribbons would be a bad idea, they could get caught in the props...

Seriously though, one of my employees and I used to have helicopter battles inside the break room. I had bought a few tiny Blade helicopters, and who over got in the others prop wash was forced to the ground and lost. I wonder what it would be like to have DJI drone FPV battles? In RC airplanes you attach a ribbon to you tail, and if someone cuts your riibon (or your tail off) you are out of the battle.

How could you fashion an OEM drone for aerial combat? I think ribbons would be a bad idea, they could get caught in the props...

Roman Candles

Nerf gun and helicopter in living room, whole family has a blast.

You guys must be loaded or nuts, maybe, both loaded an nuts!!

Hey you could say the same thing about guys who go out and shoot their shotguns at clay pigeons or unload a few magazines at the range! (I enjoy doing that too) Roman candle drone battles is so much more high tech and fun.

A paper flag on a light balsa stick above it? Drones flying around waving their team flag colors would be pretty funny to watch. Are you ready to rumble? Start your rotors!

Reactions: Former Member
A paper flag on a light balsa stick above it? Drones flying around waving their team flag colors would be pretty funny to watch. Are you ready to rumble? Start your rotors!

Mount 18" of pool-noodle on the front and make it a joust.

Whack a drone? Love it!

That sounds alot safer than the roman candle idea. Roman candles at night for a battle would be nice.

So, a paper flag on a stick mounted to the top... interesting. How big would you make the flag, and would it be solid?

Pool noodles! Obviously obstacle avoidance would be turned off during combat.

That sounds alot safer than the roman candle idea. Roman candles at night for a battle would be nice.

So, a paper flag on a stick mounted to the top... interesting. How big would you make the flag, and would it be solid?

Pool noodles! Obviously obstacle avoidance would be turned off during combat.

Roman candles with a delayed fuse so that the pilots could be airborne before the battle. Then they get 10 shots at the enemy.

Hey you could say the same thing about guys who go out and shoot their shotguns at clay pigeons or unload a few magazines at the range! (I enjoy doing that too) Roman candle drone battles is so much more high tech and fun.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3