DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Films Fireworks

Well done!
What were your video settings on the drone?

thanks
you know, i feel ashamed to say this but because i was in a bit of a rush and it was my first time i set it to Auto :l

Yeoman = Enlisted Navy rank. Typically, does administrative and clerical work under their primary role and assignment.

Nice fireworks video. With any drone video footage try introducing varying cinematic shooting angles. Here, maybe nothing more then altitude changes? Wasn’t sure what the ending portion was about?

Reactions: Drone UK
Yeoman = Enlisted Navy rank. Typically, does administrative and clerical work under their primary role and assignment.

Nice fireworks video. With any drone video footage try introducing varying cinematic shooting angles. Here, maybe nothing more then altitude changes? Wasn’t sure what the ending portion was about?

haha

Yeh i know what you mean i totally agree. I feel an issue i had was that our estate is in a countryside valley so its very dark and so it was hard to get a sense of scale and also nothing for context in the background. But im sure if i was to film firworks near a city the drone police would shout at me ha

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett