Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Fliers have a God Complex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate

Reactions
Do Drone flyers have a God Complex?

Basically this is an over-inflated sense of their own importance, because they can see higher than other people.

Thoght's and Opinions?

Last edited:
Drone flies?!? Quick, where's the Raid!

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana; drone flies like a bat.

Reactions: sar104
You say fly..
IMG_0087.JPG

My "thoght" for the day:
If you're an Eristalis tenax and can mimic a bee drone, because of the orange marks on your abdomen, why shouldn't you fly high and be a God?
My opinion:
I'd rather fly my Mavic Pro !

Kate. You fly, what do you think about this "over-inflated sense of their own importance" LOL ;)

I have always been a VIP with the eye of providence so my ego is properly inflated! ;)

I drone. Therefore I am.

Hmm, I was curious, so I looked up the key definitions of drone:
1) A non-working male of the honey-bee whose sole function is to mate with fertile females.
2) An idler.
3) A deep humming sound.
4) A monotonous speech or speaker.
5a) A pipe, especiallly of a bagpipe, sounding a continuous note of fixed low pitch.
5b) The note emitted by this.
Where do you fit into this I wonder?

Only kidding!!

Kate. You fly, what do you think about this "over-inflated sense of their own importance" LOL ;)

Of course I get a god_complex. I'm /insert 120m/ higher than everyone else. They are ants. I can see what they cant.
I am the Alpha at takeoff and the Omega at (sucessful) landing.

People buy SUV's just so they can be 5 ft higher than the peasant scum in ordinary sedans.

When boeing made the 747, they knew to place First Class a storey above, So they can can cruise at 30,015 ft
unlike the cattle cruising at 30,000.
Skyscrapers,the Pyramids, Titanic, Theres few example's in history where people have striven to get below other people.

But i digress
I think it's a real thing. Even if only for 20 mins, your having enough fun to get the impression your
having more fun than anyone else.
A delusion to be sure, but still..Your having more fun than anyone else & your higher than them, so you get a God-complex

Even if your bored to death with drones, you know that you CAN be higher than anyone else, if you choose to go fly.
You know that feeling when you sell your Drone or motorbike or Car?, that's your God complex jelly being scraped from your neurons and into a Bed & Breakfast through wine country.

I'll explain GC and Real Life Pilots another time. Similar to cocaine; There neurons can be permanently damaged
and they think they are still flying even when they have landed the plane.
They get stuck in a loop...

Of course I get a god_complex. I'm /insert 120m/ higher than everyone else. They are ants. I can see what they cant.
I am the Alpha at takeoff and the Omega at (sucessful) landing.

People buy SUV's just so they can be 5 ft higher than the peasant scum in ordinary sedans.

When boeing made the 747, they knew to place First Class a storey above, So they can can cruise at 30,015 ft
unlike the cattle cruising at 30,000.
Skyscrapers,the Pyramids, Titanic, Theres few example's in history where people have striven to get below other people.

But i digress
I think it's a real thing. Even if only for 20 mins, your having enough fun to get the impression your
having more fun than anyone else.
A delusion to be sure, but still..Your having more fun than anyone else & your higher than them, so you get a God-complex

Even if your bored to death with drones, you know that you CAN be higher than anyone else, if you choose to go fly.
You know that feeling when you sell your Drone or motorbike or Car?, that's your God complex jelly being scraped from your neurons and into a Bed & Breakfast through wine country.

I'll explain GC and Real Life Pilots another time. Similar to cocaine; There neurons can be permanently damaged

And that's without even having the top secret mods done ;)

I would like to hear u to explain those things
Kind of interested

I think god has a drone complex. He wishes he could be as awesome as us...

Genesis 1:3 - god said, "let there be drones", and there was.

You know it's true - it's in the bible.

What's that quote by a SR-71 pilot
"Though I walk through the shadow of death i shall fear no evil for I am at 80,000 ft and climbing"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143