DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone found in Jim thorpe

Dave t

Reactions
My friend had a drone land in his driveway, with no phone number or contact information. No one has claimed it. Since it has no name , I’m guessing it was an inexperienced pilot that flew to far and it landed when the battery got low. It is undamaged. Please
Let me know if anyone has info. Thanx. I would like to get it back to its owner. I looked it up , and it cost about 200.00$
Thank you

My friend had a drone land in his driveway, with no phone number or contact information. No one has claimed it. Since it has no name , I’m guessing it was an inexperienced pilot that flew to far and it landed when the battery got low. It is undamaged. Please
Let me know if anyone has info. Thanx. I would like to get it back to its owner. I looked it up , and it cost about 200.00$
Thank you

I don’t think you have anyway of tracking the owner. I would hold on to it and if nobody claims it.... SCORE. ?.

Welcome to the forums - Nice of you to reach out and try to get a hold of the owner ! Some people put a text file on the SD card with their contact info

Please do keep us posted about the results

Good idea withholding some identifying info, such as make and model, but there's probably several drones lost in the US every day. To thin it down some, you mightinclude the approximate location - - though at best it's a long shot to get it back to its owner.

Good idea withholding some identifying info, such as make and model, but there's probably several drones lost in the US every day. To thin it down some, you mightinclude the approximate location - - though at best it's a long shot to get it back to its owner.

Giving out that information would make it so easy for someone to falsely claim it is theirs, don't you think?
Perhaps true but if the OP was intending to ask for advice the forum needs some basic information to work with.

Many of the "I found" threads that I have seen start with make and model and the poster then asking "How do it get............... "questions.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allezzov