Join Us Now

Drone & Ground Footage Requested By Clients #239

HOsiHO Drone Stock Images

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Site
www.hosiho.com
Dear drone pilots,

As an aerial & drone stock agency we often receive from our clients lists of images they really need urgently.
Here’s the latest one received, so if you might have the right shot on file, it could lead to a quick sale.
Just let me know and I’ll give you guidances to do so, or apply now to join us from this page.

Thanks.

Client Brief: We are ramping up a vlog/blog campaign about filmmaking fails! We are seeking footage of behind the scenes fails, mistakes, and catastrophic events that would make good, captivating "click-bait" style videos.

- The tripod collapses
- The camera falls over a cliff
- The skateboard flys into the lens
- The drone crashes
- The drone hits power lines
- The dolphin fin whacks the camera guy
- The car bursts into flames
- The bird poops on the talent
etc., etc. I think you get the idea.

We are open to anything that may seem to follow along with these concepts.
If you have footage of these types of fail events, we are interested. The more dramatic, the better.
Archive and low-res material will also be considered.

Type of project: Blog campaign
Deadline : February 4th, 2021

• Haha
Reactions: A.O. and BigAl07
I'm sure several of us can add to the drone crashing category... What's the best way to submit and flag them for this campaign for non registered users?

I'm sure several of us can add to the drone crashing category... What's the best way to submit and flag them for this campaign for non registered users?
Thanks!
The best way is to share a link (or a low-res sent via ftp/wetransfer/dropbox...) so I could check if the footage is fine for the request. If it is, then you will have to be a signed contributor with HOsiHO.
Is it fine for you?

Went to the website but I do not see a category for crashes / bloopers / ect. ?

I would like to suggest a few more Categories for Rain Storms, Heavy Wind , Extreme Weather Events.

Phantnomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain.

Last edited:
Went to the website but I do not see a category for crashes / bloopers / ect. ?

I would like to suggest a few more Categories for Rain Storms, Heavy Wind , Extreme Weather Events.

Phantnomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain.
We are creating Lightboxes with the images we receive, then we forward it to the client who sent this request. If he likes the footage he will license it. No need to do more, we are an image bank, remember.

We are creating Lightboxes with the images we receive, then we forward it to the client who sent this request. If he likes the footage he will license it. No need to do more, we are an image bank, remember.
If there are not Categories for it , No one is going to post its that simple . Image bank means nothing to me as I have never really herd of that term in the Drone world.

Suggest you make the Categories and many will post .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Land on Water.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ