DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Guns - Someone wants to shoot your drone !!!

Really? It would have that effect? If the control signal, video feed and GPS reception is blocked, a Phantom will surely just drift away with the wind or worst case, fly about erratically (creating more danger than if it had been left alone.)

There's also the legality of something blasting out a whole load of possibly prohibited radio frequencies at unlawful power levels.

Anyone using something like this would probably find themselves in more trouble than the multirotor operator.

My rule is if you drone and get shot down by a drone gun you are flying too low, or you are flying where you shouldn't be.

My house actually sits under one of the departure corridors of the nearest international airport. The 3:05 virgin Atlantic 747 to London is due in an hour. Let me get them on the phone and let them know they can't fly over my private property anymore!

This "dronegun" is a good idea to protect airports and government buildings and such. So, long was this is kept out of the hands of private individuals especially with the 2km range is too far for that.

I thought this one was a spoof when I first saw it, as it reminded me of the gun Serge was punting on Beverly Hills Cop III. But it's a real thing and, man it has an eye watering price....

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oshgeo